Sunday, April 5, 2015

Universe Pie


 Synchronicity goes well with patterns of behavior. Our entrees include sweetened reality, and a deeper connection/understanding of the universe




 Patterns of behavior
 Creation is behavior. But creation goes beyond the biblical capacity
 Creation is more intricate than anyone has a sense to fully experience
 That's why we are still learning, and have been learning in increments
 We have to adjust so we can learn the next realm of things
 That's historical behavior
 But never before in history has behavior been as fluid as it is today
 On a worldly scale
 At least that's my best attempt at projecting without a sense of my ego
 Possibly one of the silliest things I do
 We can recognize patterns of behavior
 Thinking back on my life, I always have
 Especially in people
 Because people have always been interesting to me
 Well
 a lot of people
 People like you!
 I can't get enough of
 My friends irl as well
 People I can be open without worries with
 Trustieziez
 I'm gonna digress. Sacred geomtry is sacred because it's fundamental patterns
 Literally it seems like everything can be based on from sacred geomtry
 Just go nuts in weavesilk for a little bit
 Scribble all over the page
 It turns nothing into something, to put it bluntly
 A mess into a masterpiece
 That's the behavior observed in everything from the realm of atoms, to the realm of galaxies
 That's a big window of shared behavior
 But it's just a window
 Things below the realm of an atom have quite different behavior
 As do things above the realm of galaxies
 There is then 3 windows
 The thing is
 A window in objectivity does not share the same potential as a window presented to the imagination
 ones imagination*
 A window in the imagination can demonstrate any view at all
 If you look through one side, anything could be on the other
 So that's great and all, but clutter can be a problem. So thoughts going every which way and  bumping into each other - not to mention with other peoples thoughts
 it's like fuckin thought traffic
 Sometimes it builds up to the point where everything stops
 Luckily my muscles aren't stupid
 And I do just fine
 But it sucks
 Self awareness is intense to get familiar with
 Most people spend their lives doing the bare minimum
 Or and in attempts to lower their personal bar
 Some people seek to raise their bar, and push themselves to new realms
 And some people are content with their situation enough to let it stay as it is
 And evolve organically without much self effort
 Often judged as lazy
 It's a discipline in itself
 That's the route I chose
 It's a way for me to submerge myself in options
 They don't come to me through a contract with fuel or something
 But as a human I am slightly inclined to destroy things
 For survival
 So I've accepted that
 But as a result the bar is raised
 It's a basic relationship with change in general
 And it's my personal chosen discipline
 Truly embracing ones nature means no stone unturned
 I gotta make myself naked, layer by layer
 I gotta be decent enough to accept everything
 And by the end I guess I'll know what I want to do



I appreciate the people in my life who let me talk my head off to them. They know I'm always thinking, but not always talking. So the random times I end up needing to talk a lot, they are cool when the flood gates burst.

No comments:

Post a Comment