Monday, March 23, 2015

Influence

Influential words or deeds come from individuals. We're individuals too, and share the same potential for influence as anyone else. Our circumstances and situation are the physical reflection of the fate we choose, and the destiny that chooses us.

We live in a interconnected world, where choices and ideas socialize. We're called a social species because of the length our social capacity stretches to. My individual behavior synchronizes with the behavior of things I can comprehend. Things like the system of material hierarchy - a fancy way of saying 'stuff in general'. It's a matter of self control and awareness. Essentially it comes down to what I can learn about, I can accept. That doesn't mean I'll enjoy it necessarily, but as long as it's honest I can work with the positives.

No comments:

Post a Comment